3800 Help me get my money or TB please!!!

C

copgtp

I'm apologize for the length of this, please take the time and see if you could help me at all!!!

Now, for all those reading this, please don't think I am flaming Neal in any way, I'm just trying to get his attention. Some have told me to be patient, but I believe I've waited long enough without hearing anything. I've met Neal a handful of times, and he always seemed like a stand-up kinda guy, so hopefully this will all be rectified soon, and I will have my throttle body

On 12/31/2005 Neal saw my "wanted to buy" post over at clubgp.com looking for an LS1 throttle body. He PM'ed me stating he had a ls1 throttle body with MAF and connectors that he was selling. I offered Neal $350 plus my stocker for the LS1 TB and all accessories. He agreed to such a transaction. He advised me that he would send the item out the same day he received my paypal.

On 1/4/2006 I sent a paypal to [email protected] for the amount of $350. On 1/6/2006 I sent my stock TB to Neal Steffek via UPS tracking # 1ZR093420372436916 . The tracking number indicates that my stock TB arrived at his address successfully on 1-11-2006 @ 2:38 p.m.

I PM'ed Neal on 1/11/2006 to make sure he received payment, and to see if my stocker arrived, and if he shipped out mine yet. He advised me that he did receive payment, and he did ship out my LS1 TB, but he did say "I know shipping sucks ass here in Milwaukee for some reason, it always seems to take an extra day or so."

This is where communication drops off. On 1/20/2006 I emailed Neal stating I didn't receive my throttle body yet, and I was getting worried, his reply:

"You should have had it a week ago. When I go to work I will get the tracking # for you.

Neal Steffek "

That is the last time I heard from Neal. No tracking number, no email, no PM, nothing. I left him messages on IM, and I am now in the process of calling his cellphone. I have tracked down a phone number registered to the address I sent my stock TB too, and have called that twice with no return call.

So whats the point of my rant? I'm reaching out to local members to try to help me out. Anyone that has met me knows I'm a stand up guy, and I don't want to slander anyone here, I just want my stuff. Anyone who has had this happen to them knows how frustrating it is to have your money tied up in something that you don't have yet.

So Neal, or anyone else close to him, please help me out! I really don't want to start calling him at work or anything, but what else am I supposed to do? I'm a very patient person, just let me know whats up!

Thanks again for reading guys and gals!!!

Jason Mazeski
(845)629-5480
[email protected]
[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list