3800 Radar Detectors

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Yeah, so i am working on getting out of 2 tickets in the past month. One for a 78 in a 55 and the other is a 71 in a 55. This shit is starting to get expensive. I know I know dont speed. I was tuning my car :unsure: .

I need to know some of the best radar detectors out there. HELP ME. I'd rather spend the money on the radar detector rather than lawyer bills.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by MIKES3@Feb 23 2006, 02:34 PM
Yeah, so i am working on getting out of 2 tickets in the past month. One for a 78 in a 55 and the other is a 71 in a 55. This shit is starting to get expensive. I know I know dont speed. I was tuning my car :unsure: .

I need to know some of the best radar detectors out there. HELP ME. I'd rather spend the money on the radar detector rather than lawyer bills.
[snapback]115933[/snapback]​

do u want a mount in? or just 1 u stick 2 ur winshield? i kno im installing a mount in 1 costly thing bout 7-800 my dad had it in the vette called the K-40 front n rear sensor 5 mile radius lifetime warranty and the funny thing is it says if u get a radar ticket they will pay 4 it lol but yea check ebay they shuld have them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info