3800 What should u do!!!!!!

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Feb 18 2006, 12:08 AM
if it were me....i would go charger.......it looks nicer......BUT if you wanna go faster than 12.9......then go TURBO i think?  i would go charger anyway.....your insurance is going to go up FYI with that car......
[snapback]115126[/snapback]​

Actually my insurance would be like 102 a month cuz i still live at home and 2. my parent have everything insured through em so yeah its a SharP looking car its got a 6.1L HEMI :lolsign: AHHHH im so confuised

milleniumgt

Regular
Nov 16, 2008
Don't know what kind of gas mileage you would be looking at if you threw a turbo on your car, but I'm not too sure you would be happy with the 12mpg city and 15hwy the charger would do you in for. I'm sure those estimates are if you are driving the car nicely too. Correct me if I'm wrong...but I heard from someone that there is a 2100 dollar gas guzzler tax on the srt8 vehicles. I couldn't see pissing away 2100 dollars just in taxes. I say keep the Prix. If you turbo it, I assume that you would get decent mileage out of your car if you arent matting the gas pedal all of the time. Not to mention your car is front wheel drive, that makes it somewhat easier to drive all year round.

Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Feb 18 2006, 02:24 AM
Neither.  Invest your money for the future.  :D
[snapback]115142[/snapback]​

Use the 6K for part of a down payment to buy a place of your own and get out of you p's house.

Car DEPRESHIATE*

Real estate 99% of the time APPRECIATE

So with that said invest in a house, sell it and bam theres your new car! Give or take a few years.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
idk how much of a price diffrence between a Charger SRT-8 and a 300C SRT8. But I have herd of people running mid to high 12's bone stock with these cars. If you looking for a more "gangster" looking car check out those.

I herd the 6.1 HEMI is very underated from the factory and they make as much power to the wheels as chrysler claims they do at the crank. Anyone know more about this?

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by BigJermGTP+Feb 18 2006, 03:02 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-98 TGP TOY
@Feb 18 2006, 02:24 AM
Neither.  Invest your money for the future.   :D
[snapback]115142[/snapback]​

Use the 6K for part of a down payment to buy a place of your own and get out of you p's house.

Car DEPRESHIATE*

Real estate 99% of the time APPRECIATE

So with that said invest in a house, sell it and bam theres your new car! Give or take a few years.
[snapback]115147[/snapback]​
[/b]

he may be getten his parents house... so i dont think he really needs 2 save 2 move out if he gets it that charger is pretty sweet but id prolly save 4 that challenger... like it alot more 2 door stick :)

[/quote]

he may be getten his parents house... so i dont think he really needs 2 save 2 move out if he gets it that charger is pretty sweet but id prolly save 4 that challenger... like it alot more 2 door stick :)
[snapback]115159[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Must be nice to not have to work for what I own <_<

Please Im not trying to start trouble......Im just jealous to tell you the truth

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP@Feb 17 2006, 11:51 PM
AHHHHHHH ppl help me...... i went to dodge dealer today to see about getting a 06 Charger R/T Srt8 and i got Approved with 6k down my payments would be 410 a month..They are rated 425hp and run 12.9 stock in the 1/4 mile.....WHAT DO I DO TURBO MY GTP WITH THE 6 K I WAS GONNA USE OR GET THE CHARGER!!!!!!!!  :(  :(  :(
[snapback]115125[/snapback]​

when you get your parents place I'm movin in yo

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by xierxior+Feb 18 2006, 01:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-REDHOTT04GTP
@Feb 17 2006, 11:51 PM
AHHHHHHH ppl help me...... i went to dodge dealer today to see about getting a 06 Charger R/T Srt8 and i got Approved with 6k down my payments would be 410 a month..They are rated 425hp and run 12.9 stock in the 1/4 mile.....WHAT DO I DO TURBO MY GTP WITH THE 6 K I WAS GONNA USE OR GET THE CHARGER!!!!!!!!   :(  :(  :(
[snapback]115125[/snapback]​

when you get your parents place I'm movin in yo
[snapback]115172[/snapback]​
[/b]

x2 for no rent of course lol

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Feb 18 2006, 08:59 AM
idk how much of a price diffrence between a Charger SRT-8 and a 300C SRT8. But I have herd of people running mid to high 12's bone stock with these cars. If you looking for a more "gangster" looking car check out those.

I herd the 6.1 HEMI is very underated from the factory and they make as much power to the wheels as chrysler claims they do at the crank. Anyone know more about this?
[snapback]115154[/snapback]​

I know one of them ate me up and spit my ass out it's tailpipes today.

Chad, make up your damn mind, you change what you are going to do every other day. You want to go fast, which I can understand, but there will always be someone out there that is faster. You already have the prix, either do something with that, or invest the money. Remember you can only drive one car at a time, and have no garage.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville

[snapback]115159[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Must be nice to not have to work for what I own <_<

Please Im not trying to start trouble......Im just jealous to tell you the truth
[snapback]115160[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Who said i didnt work cuz i do lol

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Yeah expecially when i went to the dealer today to look at it and seen i was looking at a regular R/T lol BUT.... there was a srt next to it with its beautiful sticker price of 58,500k sticker price on it...fucken 15k mark up i told the guy fucken the ppl at dodge must been smoking crack when the set the price.i told em i'll just keep my gtp and turbo it and eat this thing and its 58k sticker price and through it out my exhaust pipe......HE WAS PISSED OFF he turned about and stormed back into the building...LMFAO owned by a GTP DRIVER!!!!!

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
spellcheck.jpg
:lolsign:

I

imported_Ron Vogel

GP all the way. The Charger looks killer, and has awesome power stock, but there's not much you can do to it. The aftermarket will step in eventually, but even with that the Hemi's have a weak bottom end. It won't take much more power to blow it up. Looks and style it wins hands down, but you'll be stuck at low 13's, high 12's if you're lucky.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info