3800 I wanna make my car into a "stock car"

bracketracer

Jun 20, 2008
I recall back in the mid-90s that they offered a package where you could get a Grand Prix already decked out with all the decals of your favorite Pontiac Grand Prix NASCAR team. It was a nice theory! I saw pictures of a few of them though, and they looked pretty gaudy. I imagine that if you want to stand out and be noticed, this would do it though. As for a sponsor, good luck! It's hard enough finding and landing one for an ameteur racing operation (I know, I've tried, and I was only looking for a Grand back then!), let alone for a street car. Remember, a sponsor isn't giving you something for nothing. They're looking for exposure, additional sales of their product, or both. It's really tough to provide that with a street car. Just my 2 cents, but good luck!

graphicassult

Regular
Jan 10, 2008
Originally posted by bracketracer@Jan 29 2006, 09:39 AM
I recall back in the mid-90s that they offered a package where you could get a Grand Prix already decked out with all the decals of your favorite Pontiac Grand Prix NASCAR team.  It was a nice theory!  I saw pictures of a few of them though, and they looked pretty gaudy.  I imagine that if you want to stand out and be noticed, this would do it though.  As for a sponsor, good luck!  It's hard enough finding and landing one for an ameteur racing operation (I know, I've tried, and I was only looking for a Grand back then!), let alone for a street car.  Remember, a sponsor isn't giving you something for nothing.  They're looking for exposure, additional sales of their product, or both.  It's really tough to provide that with a street car.  Just my 2 cents, but good luck!
[snapback]112022[/snapback]​

Yea, i remember those GP's. I dont neccessarily want it to look on the outside just like it, i want some interior mods to make it look, not so much like a stock car, but like the LeMans cockpits, with all the fancy bells and whistles and like 800 led's.

Anyways it was just a thought, wouldnt mind seein one somewhere, someday

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
just dont paint it green with the interstate logo on the side....i've seen too many bobby labonte look alikes - really pisses me off.

If you do it, you gotta get the spoiler right. (when you do ill buy one off of ya, i've always wanted a nascar spolier - they look sweet)

Go Harvick

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info