3800 dyno day

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Jan 17 2006, 08:21 PM
I read that Ron and company are going to the dyno soon. Can this be setup as a dyno day, or can a seperate dyno day be setup? I'd like to dyno my current setup, before radical changes... B)

TIA
J/O
[snapback]110656[/snapback]​
call D.I.D they do dynos for a good price... or talk to raven he is friends with everyone there, me and him were just there on sat.. to watch a SHO dyno

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Well, we were going to the dyno to shoot a vid of the front suspension movement. The only problem with DID is it's a Mustang Dyno; which there is absolutely nothing wrong with, but most people on the board use a dynojet...and they dyno higher than a Mustang.

Now this really isn't meant to make out nubers look higher, but more or less a baseline to the rest of the community.

However, the DID dyno is only $40 for 3 pulls, which is really good...and it's a real nice shop. IIRC it was $20 extra for a WB reading also. I'd be up to do a dyno day, as long as everyone realizes the numbers are a bit lower than a dynojet dyno.

Real nice guys over there, but they are real busy, so I don't know if they'd even want a big crowd there. If it's worth their while, I'll talk to them when I'm down there and see if we could do a discount for a club day. I may not be able to do it this week, I'm going to Dallas for work for a few days this week. I'm sure Raven could talk to them about it, he turned me on to the place (they are bidding on a project from us)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by sinr247+Jan 23 2006, 02:33 AIDS-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Jan 23 2006, 09:51 AM
I would just talk to David or Gary, they seemed to be up on things. Not sure who runs the dyno.
[snapback]111303[/snapback]​
david as far as i know
[snapback]111327[/snapback]​
[/b]
OK so now I need CONTACT info... :blink:

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
B) tanks ... :D
Originally posted by sinr247@Jan 23 2006, 06:50 AIDS
815 726 3838....there you go..they are increst hill,you can get to them by taking i55 to weber rd down to canton farm (left) then right on oakland,then right on rayner then right on brian,its on the corner of brian dr and rayner

there isnt anymore contact info then that :glare:
[snapback]111337[/snapback]​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info