3800 need to get a CASE learn done can anybody help me?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
hey everyone,
I need to get a CASE learn done but the dealers near me all want to charge $100 and they want to reflash my computer, not just do a case learn. ive get a new intense pcm i put in. i live in Des Plaines, IL and am willing to drive a reasonable amount to get it done. So if anybody has a tech 2 scanner or a means to help me out, it would be much appreciated.
heres my email address [email protected]
Thanks, Joel

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by ilikebmx999@Jan 17 2006, 02:13 PM
hey everyone,
I need to get a CASE learn done but the dealers near me all want to charge $100 and they want to reflash my computer, not just do a case learn. ive get a new intense pcm i put in. i live in Des Plaines, IL and am willing to drive a reasonable amount to get it done. So if anybody has a tech 2 scanner or a means to help me out, it would be much appreciated.
heres my email address [email protected]
Thanks, Joel
[snapback]110610[/snapback]​

you can get it done here in Peoria for 50....i had mine done.

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
what year? find someone with a powertuner.

i can do 98s, and i'm in naperville. never done a case learn, but it cant be too hard, plus im sure the pt walks you through it. if you're driving a 98 and we can find a good time for both of us, and i dont need to go anywhere, i'll do it for a wendys spicy chicken sandwich

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by ThaLord+Jan 18 2006, 10:58 AM-->
He will do it for free
[snapback]110711[/snapback]​
[/b]

I do case learns for free also :)

<!--QuoteBegin-98GTPquickRB
@Jan 17 2006, 8:12 PM
what year? find someone with a powertuner.

i can do 98s, and i'm in naperville. never done a case learn, but it cant be too hard, plus im sure the pt walks you through it. if you're driving a 98 and we can find a good time for both of us, and i dont need to go anywhere, i'll do it for a wendys spicy chicken sandwich
[snapback]110711[/snapback]​

Actually Powrtuners can give case learns to any year/model vehicles, you are not limited to just the years you purchased.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info