3800 Abondon House *Pictures*

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
In search for this house my friend made a post on a urban exploring fourm asking if anyone knew anything about it. Alot of people replyed saying it was on Shoefactory Road. We went to checkout ShoeFactory Road one day. We found the abondon farm property, it was like a block away from the abondon school house that is really close to the road. After we explored the house and took some pictures we went home, and compared the pictures to the ones of the house on the website, it wasnt the same house. :( Maybe the house Im looking for was on Shoefactory Road, but it could be long gone now, with all the development. I did some research about the abondon farm property I went to and found out this:

Barrington - The haunted Silo - there is a haunted farm house with a silo. The legend is a man went crazy because he thought his wife was cheating on him, so he murdered her and his kids. He killed himself as well. There is also a five-point star located about 20 yards away from where he buried his family. The star has a dead tree at each point of the star. Apparently you can still hear noises and see something moving around in the house late at night. Even if it is 80 degrees outside you can feel a bitter uninviting chill. It is located in Barrington Illinois on shoe factory road.

Barrington - Hoffman Estates - Shoe Factory Road - first driving down the road there is a forest where you can see little children running though the woods mostly around where the lake is it is said that there had been deaths there when Hoffman was a farm town if you go a lot father you can then see a barn on the right side and it is said that seventeen years ago that a man escaped from the psycho ward and was staying in the barn but when the owners of the house found out and tried to get rid of him he killed the family and they were found hanging in the barn you can see lights on in the barn sometimes little more down you see an abandoned house on the left where a child killed his parents five years ago because they treated him like a child if you drive pass the house there are roses on the street sometimes and you can see a child playing on the steps with a knife.

IDK if these stories are true...Alot of the stuff on the internet is made up or even exagerated over the years.

Finally some pics....

DSC05516Small.jpg

A view of the house from across Shoefactory Road

DSC05512Small.jpg

DSC05497Small.jpg

DSC05513Small.jpg

Burnt down "Haunted Barn"

DSC05509Small.jpg

Inside

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I wanna see pics of the basement and upstairs. lol Careful........Charlie maybe there (anyone know what movie im talkin about?)

It was dark in the basement, we didnt have any flashlights, and we didnt want to go upstairs because we wernt sure how safe the floor would be up there.

Here is another entry into the basement
DSC05503Small.jpg

What zip code is that? And how far from naperville? I'm feeling like a roadtrip!!

The house is located in Hoffman Estates (I think). Its really easy to get to. Just goto the intersection of Barrington and Higgins Roads. Go west on Higgins for like a block then turn left down Shoefactory Road heading west. Drive down Shoefactory road for a few miles the house will be on the right side. If you see a old abondon school house really close to the road, you went too far, turn around a go a few hundred feet back.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Hey, I found old satelite pictures of the place you went....and....well...Its definitely haunted. Look at what I found. I outlined all the faces and the head-less corpse for those who cant bull crap out of their ass. :lol:

Abandoned%20House.JPG

Abandoned%20House%20Outlined.JPG

Anything can be seen with an imagination. Why else do people stare at clouds looking for hearts and bunnies :p . Real haunted houses are for people with active imaginations.... :D

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
I've been there have.. you ever gone before the barn was torn down there was a nazi shrine upstars lmao and there was a little steel warehouse thing that had nazi writting all over it.. and yes the floor is fine on the second story the house...

did you see the poop in the toilet? *looks around I wonder who did that* :blink:

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by Fish+Jan 13 2006, 10:19 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP
@Jan 13 2006, 10:15 AM
SO what did you wipe with then?!!!!! :eek:  :lolsign:
[snapback]110189[/snapback]​

Reminds me of the one scene in Jackass the movie where the guy takes a shit in the hardware store showroom toilet. :lolsign:
[snapback]110190[/snapback]​
[/b]

I felt so sorry for that poor toilet I just had to use it one last time.. just think I'm the last guy that's ever going to use the toilet in that house before its torn down *sniff*

that's by FAR not the best house I've been to tho there was a mansion on milwuakee ave (can you believe it?) like six years ago.. it was chained to another building to prevent it from falling over. the foundation failed from neglect that house had so much loot from 1900'ish.. it was pretty close to jefferson park.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@Jan 12 2006, 02:24 PM
yeah, i'll stick to the daylight too!  By the way, for those who have gone, this being an abandoned house/farm there aren't any trespassing signs up?  i would think the people would be watching and stuff?
[snapback]110097[/snapback]​

oh please I've broken into closed hospitals I'm like fucking james bond

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I've been there have.. you ever gone before the barn was torn down there was a nazi shrine upstars lmao and there was a little steel warehouse thing that had nazi writting all over it.. and yes the floor is fine on the second story the house...

did you see the poop in the toilet? *looks around I wonder who did that*

Ive seen the house when the barn used to be there. But I never went inside untill last week. Next if I go I will be sure to checkout the upstairs. How long ago did you take a shit there?

What other abondon/haunted places have you been too?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info