3800 Hostel aims for worst movie of 2006!

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
This movie helps to prove what great advertisement and promotion can do. It leads the box office with $19.6 million stolen from its watchers. By far the worst horror movie I have seen in a long while. Later I found out why. Its the same guy that did Kill Bill. Which I greatly disliked. I am now finished ever going to one of his movies again.

If you havent seen it, dont. Its not even a horror movie. Its more like a really gory hero movie.

That is all... :rolleyes:

I

imported_GraFFix

Saw it Sunday night and it wasnt to bad. Partially unbelivable, lots of breastesesses, and somewhat funny and somewhat graphic. I was literally laughing out loud at some parts towards the end. I just think there was to much build up...they should of made the whole movie like the last 20 minutes then it would of been cool.

Watch out for that banana peel!!!...Ohhh shit thats a finger! *slip* rofl

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
ok wow you guys are worst then star or inquier, it wasnt that bad , there want one personj in the theatre that wasnt quite intemadated by the movie ...the last half..true the first half was more fun the scary....... everyone i know that saw it said they've never seen somthing exactly like that.

worst movie of the year... has anyone seen bloodrayne

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info