3800 another one bites the dust........

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I bit the dust and popped the big question on JAN 1st down on the gulf of mexico in Clearwater Beach.....

Been going out with her for 5 years now.

Shes looking for a wedding this summer :eek: .........just wondering where im going to find 25k for it?! :unsure:

Anyway, I think my major mod days are done for a while and im trying to allocate 400 bucks to get these Baer rotors put on and complete the z06 set....i hope...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

John, a really nice wedding doesn't have to cost that much. We did ours for under 15K (including honeymoon to Antigua), and that's with my wife having a big family. If you need help planning and are thinking of doing a consultant, ask my wife...she's a wiz at it, and can make a frugal budget go really far in a nice way.

Congrats BTW!

I

imported_Theautoguy

I followed the philosophy of, "The wedding is for the family and the reception is for the friends."

With that, my wedding was beautiful; very eligant, traditional and perfect for us in every way. My reception had free beer and soft drinks and a 26' long sub sandwich! It continued on to around 2:00 AM and ending in some of the rooms we reserved in the adjacent hotel; it was a great informal party that people still talk about. We then honeymooned for a week in a 4-star resort inside the Disney World park for a week. (Pleasure Island was the shit!) All-in-all it cost us under $6,000 total!

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
The halls we have been looking at are around 60-75 a plate w a full bar all night long.

Looking at around 150-180 people.

We can get a huge discount on the DJ and Flowers so that cool.

Thanks for the info Ron but im still to new into this. We will see in a few weeks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info