3800 Looking for a place to stay in chicago

S

stoney667

I'm looking for somewhere to stay for about a mth in chicago..I won't be there very much...Just need a place to hang my head...Willing to pay some rent or whatever...I'm trying to move to chicago and get a job lined up and then have somewhere to stay after i get my job and get a check or 2 and get settled and get an apartment....Not looking to bring all my junk just clothes...

S

stoney667

well right now i'm trying to line up a place to stay..once i have a guarenteed place to stay i'm going to start applying for jobs and start coming there to interview..I have a place to stay during interviews my g/f's grandma's she lives there...and then once thats over and i get a job i need a place to stay untill i get my 1st maybe 2nd paycheck to get an apt...as far as where...i don't really know....lol She lives on West Addison....so prolly like mid january thought mid february...or less depending on money situations...

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Reason I was asking.. is becuase I own a 2 flat... and we are remodeling the first floor to live in.. while we stay on the second floor.. we are almost done with the first floor.. and as soon as that is done.. we willl have a spare apartment.. that I can let a fellow gp'er use for a bit... I will also have it somehwhat furnished.. with couches, tables, beds, tv's, and such...

depending on what part of Addison she is on.. I am about 8 miles south of that.. Let me know though, as we are looking to rent it out.. if you don't want to use it.

hth's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list