3800 Novi2000 Intercooled CSC kit *PICS*

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
I am selling my Novi2000 CSC kit. I originally bought this in July and before it was installed on my car it was sent to Stattama for all new seals and bearings. The kit was run on my car for at most 5 minutes. Due to a problem not associated with the CSC I decided to take it off the car and it has since been sitting in the garage. This kit comes complete with everything needed to bolt it on and go. Upgrade options that are included are a Vortech race bypass valve, 50mm cog belt setup, brand new K&N filter, 3.6 and 3.4 pulleys. This setup will push up to 25psi easily. The volute on the supercharger has been powdercoated by Pector and looks amazing. I will also included all the spare belts I have for this. I am looking for $2500 obo shipped for this. Here are a few pictures....
upload_439b31a3d42bc.jpg

upload_439b31b383926.jpg

upload_439b32241f97a.jpg

upload_439b32321fe25.jpg

(coil packs not included)
upload_439b36b8e91c6.jpg

Now on to the Intercooler, I will offer this up seperate or combined with the CSC kit. This is a one of a kind air to water intercooler made by Stattama that uses the core from a Lightning and mounts in the fenderwell. You will need to have piping cut for a perfect fit on your car (I can include the piping). This intercooler setup uses the FloJet intercooler pump and ZZP gen 2 radiator. All fittings (plus spares), turbonetics couplers, and clamps are included. No coolant has ever been run through this setup, it is still new and unused. I would like to get $800 obo for this, I will work out a better deal for anyone interested in both the CSC and intercooler. Intercooler pics on next post....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info