3800 I cant belive no one posted this...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY+Nov 25 2005, 08:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp
@Nov 25 2005, 08:00 PM
Happy Birthday Joe!!!  Its friday go out and enjoy that snow that hit the ground. :p

:bday:
[snapback]104967[/snapback]​

omg I forgot :( ....yeah he is in Atlanta.... he isn't getting away easy... muahaha

HAPPY B-DAY JOE!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
[snapback]104974[/snapback]​
[/b]

When he comes back, his car will be hoodless, spoiler less, and rimless. B)

I

imported_GraFFix

thanks to all who like me still... :( lol
Yea I got stuck traveling to Atlanta for work...where im at this moment typing this from my hotel room. Fun fun for my bday.

Dont worry I put a match in the snikers bar i got from the vending machine...hope my wish comes true!

Ohh and if someones going to mess with my car just dont take the hood, spoiler and rims..take the whole freaking thing so i can buy something faster that doesnt have 120k miles on it please!

Thanks again

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by GraFFix@Nov 25 2005, 11:45 PM
thanks to all who like me still... :( lol
Yea I got stuck traveling to Atlanta for work...where im at this moment typing this from my hotel room. Fun fun for my bday.

Dont worry I put a match in the snikers bar i got from the vending machine...hope my wish comes true!

Ohh and if someones going to mess with my car just dont take the hood, spoiler and rims..take the whole freaking thing so i can buy something faster that doesnt have 120k miles on it please!

Thanks again
[snapback]104986[/snapback]​

:ph34r: ...so I ll just stick a new motor in it..... :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info