3800 GTP Injectors

Heres the story at least the short version... My injector on cylinder #2 is bad. I have checked out everything else and I keep throwing codes just on that cylinder, so I think it is time to replace all my injectors. I have a 97 Grand Prix GT with about 102,000 miles. I am seriously thinking of buying some GTP injectors off of a ClubGP member. I was told there would be no adverse affects on my car as long as I scanned and tuned it. So I was wondering if anyone could help me install them and then tune my car? I would greatly appreciate it and I will treat you to lunch or something because I am tierd of my car running like shit. Let me know what you think and if you can help. Thanks in advance everyone...

Morgan

P.S. The injectors have about 40,000 miles on them and are in perfect working condition and then want $60 shipped. What do you think? They are upgraading so they dont need them anymore.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by emersonhart13@Nov 13 2005, 12:03 PM
I tried this and you will run pig rich. I was able to make it bearable with an AFC 1.0 but realistically it didn't work... Maybe someone can chime in with how you can do it?
[snapback]103760[/snapback]​
powertuner hp tuner of afc 2.2, the 2.2 is way better then the 1.o u can pinpoint exactly what u want to change as long as u undrestand it gives fuel at a curve

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info