3800 @ATLANTA FALCONS OVER EVIL GREEN BAY,11/13

U

UncleRam

"THE ONLY WAY EVIL TRIUMPHS IS IF GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING." STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT, POWERUP AND CHANGE THE WORLD. ATLANTA, GEORGIA, IOWA OVER EVIL WISCONSIN. AND, INDIANA PACERS OVER, @, EVIL MILWAUKEE BUCKS, 11/12. AND, GO BEARS, GO USA. P.S. BEING SO DEPRESSED BY THE ABUSES AND INJUSTICES HEAPEDON UNCLE RAM BY COMRADE ThaLord, TO SUPPLEMENT THAT WITH A VIABLE, OPTION BEACON OF COMFORT AND JOY TO CHEER UNCLE RAM UP, NO YUGO FOR THR RAMSTER, UNCLE RAM PROCEEDED VALIANTLY WITH HIS PLANS AND WENT TO HIS $"FRIENDLY"$ CHEVROLET DEALER TO ORDER A NEW BLK ON BLK 06, "Z06" VETTE THAT HE CAN MOD FOR EVEN MORE POWER. UNCLE RAM FEELS MUCH BETTER NOW AND IS THINKING OF GOING OUTSIDE IN THE DRIVEWAY AND DOING SOME DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT CARTWHEELS OF HELLO GLEE, ADIOS COMRADE ThaLord INDUCED DEPRESSION. P.S.S. AN O6, "ZO6" WILL LOOK FORMIDABLE IN THE PLAYER PARKING LOT OF THE CHICAGO BEARS WHEN UNCLE RAM, HE THE MAN, (ESPECIALLY AFTER SAVING A CHICAGO POLICE OFFICER'S LIFE, AT THE TIME UNCLE RAM WAS NOMINATED TO RECEIVE THE MAYOR'S AWARD, CITY OF CHICAGO, UNCLE RAM HAS MANY FRIENDS ON THE CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT) DIRECTS THE OFFENSE AND QUARTERBACKS DA BEARS TO A SUPER BOWL WIN. AGAIN, GO ATLANTA, IOWA, INDIANA, GO BEARS AND GO USA. AND,............. GO GLOBAL CIVILITY.

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!!!!!!

normal_greenpose.jpg

U

UncleRam

Originally posted by 98GTPquickRB@Nov 13 2005, 02:22 AM
he's Uncle Ram.  he is the resident all american hero sent to us by God to protect us from Wisconsin and the communists and Russian and KGB of the Green Bay Packers
[snapback]103749[/snapback]​
AND A COMPLEX, SCIENTIFIC TASK IT IS. AND, YOUR POST IS AN INCREDIBLY ACCURATE AND MATURE PERCEPTION AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT. AND, I PRAY I DO NOT FAIL GOD, AMERICA AND YOU.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by UncleRam+Nov 13 2005, 03:37 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-98GTPquickRB
@Nov 13 2005, 02:22 AM
he's Uncle Ram.  he is the resident all american hero sent to us by God to protect us from Wisconsin and the communists and Russian and KGB of the Green Bay Packers
AND A COMPLEX, SCIENTIFIC TASK IT IS. AND, YOUR POST IS AN INCREDIBLY ACCURATE AND MATURE PERCEPTION AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT. AND, I PRAY I DO NOT FAIL GOD, AMERICA AND YOU.
[snapback]103756[/snapback]​
[/b]

:blow:

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
Originally posted by itlnrob+Nov 13 2005, 12:21 PM-->
Originally posted by UncleRam@Nov 13 2005, 03:37 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-98GTPquickRB
@Nov 13 2005, 02:22 AM

[snapback]103756[/snapback]​

:blow:
[snapback]103761[/snapback]​
[/b]

Who you calling the cock sucker? if its him ok. If its me... wtf?!?

bracketracer

Jun 20, 2008
Hey UncleRam!
How bout them Packers! Ok, so the Badgers lost again, they've been over-performing all year anyway.

I am a proud member of ILGPC from WISCONSIN! How bout that.

Please let me assure you that Wisconsin hasn't fallen from grace, and going communist. Well ...... let me stand corrected. Most of the Madison City Council, and some of the Dane County board probably are "Closet Commies," but the rest of us are ok. I've lived here for about 12 years, and am not a native, but I'm certain that "we're ok."

Please advise your physician to modify your prescription dosages, and quit buying and using that crap on the Internet from overseas! Then I'm sure you'll feel alright again.

Have a nice day! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info