3800 exhaust needed

AutoDummy

Nov 26, 2008
[attachmentid=2363][attachmentid=2362]
Originally posted by SilverMistGT@Nov 2 2005, 01:44 PM
is anyone selling a borla exhaust system that is still in really good condition?...if not borla...i need a nice catback of some kind. pm me if anyone does.

brooks
[snapback]102926[/snapback]​
Probably more than you're looking for, but I am demodding and will be pulling off my James Dean "Y-Back" any day now. Basically I have a 3" pipe from the header flex-pipe that runs into a Magnaflow 30" long x 7" round resonator/muffler. From there the 3" pipe runs to the James Dean "Y" and splits 2-1/4" pipes into Magnaflow mufflers with tips off the Borla cat-back. I made the mistake of buying a Borla cat-back when I started modding. The fact that all I have left are the tips should tell you something. Borla is fine, but there is better out there for the money. Anyway, the resonator is only a few months old and the mufflers are about a year old. The tips look great.

I was planning on keeping the tips to run on the stock exhaust, but if you would give up yours I would throw them in with the rest of the exhaust. You could install this set-up as is; you would just need to have it welded to your cat. I would probably let the set-up go for like $250.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info