3800 Hate to do this again but

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Dude done waiting for money has been almost a year now. I want it by this weekend. I have IM'd with no answer. Me and my wife have pm'd you on here and I have at cigar pass just to get an answer of I'll send it to Paul this weekend through paypal.

Well tired of playing the game. I want it by this weekend in cash. I also want my Autotap back. I have sold it and need to ship it out.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Hale, as far as the money, I can hand you cash as early as tomorrow. The autotap is another story. I had your autotap for one day in april of 2004 at Cordova, Paul brought it for me along with his laptop. Paul left with the autotap and I have not seen it since that day.

As for not getting back to you and other people recently, I have been out of town for 8 out of the last 13 days.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Oct 25 2005, 05:25 PM
Hale, as far as the money, I can hand you cash as early as tomorrow. The autotap is another story. I had your autotap for one day in april of 2004 at Cordova, Paul brought it for me along with his laptop. Paul left with the autotap and I have not seen it since that day.

As for not getting back to you and other people recently, I have been out of town for 8 out of the last 13 days.
[snapback]102130[/snapback]​

FYI, the autotap that Paul was using at Cordova was mine. He asked me to bring it to scan his car. We loaded my atap software onto his laptop and used my cables so I didnt have to bring my stuff along with his.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by alexgtp+Oct 27 2005, 01:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTPHales-Wife
@Oct 27 2005, 01:46 PM
Unless the kid comes out with a pony tail and darker skin...........but for now it is hales kid, LOL!
[snapback]102381[/snapback]​

or is it???? (raises 1 eyebrow with finger)
[snapback]102383[/snapback]​
[/b]
:banghead: :bsflag: :blahblah:

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by alexgtp+Oct 27 2005, 01:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTPHales-Wife
@Oct 27 2005, 01:46 PM
Unless the kid comes out with a pony tail and darker skin...........but for now it is hales kid, LOL!
[snapback]102381[/snapback]​

or is it???? (raises 1 eyebrow with finger)
[snapback]102383[/snapback]​
[/b]
hahahaha classic Alex :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info