3800 Where have all the.......

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Seems like we had a group of newbies just start recently too. I haven't had too much to say personally lately. I never have the time to work on my car it seems!

The forum goes in cycles, we definately have more going on than the "other" local forum has had lately though.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by framos242+Oct 24 2005, 03:47 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Oct 24 2005, 03:42 PM
we definately have more going on than the "other" local forum has had lately though.
[snapback]102011[/snapback]​

Now that sounds like fighting words...J/K :lolsign:
[snapback]102014[/snapback]​
[/b]
I honestly have no beef with them, and I started out there before this club even exsisted. BUT...they haven't done a whole heck of a lot in the past 2 years. It's a shame, it was nice to have both them and us have race days; I don't think they even had one this year.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 98GTPquickRB@Oct 24 2005, 06:59 PM
ok, im ignorant....whats the other club?  maybe i'll join if the people are cooler
[snapback]102027[/snapback]​
im pretty sure there talking about chicago grandprix club, which is more of a useless homepage then a club, im in it to i guess i signed up there before i heard of this one , but ive never seen any activity, so i assumed it was dead

was there anyone fast in that club, that wasnt also in this one

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by sinr247+Oct 24 2005, 08:43 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-98GTPquickRB
@Oct 24 2005, 06:59 PM
ok, im ignorant....whats the other club?  maybe i'll join if the people are cooler
[snapback]102027[/snapback]​
im pretty sure there talking about chicago grandprix club, which is more of a useless homepage then a club, im in it to i guess i signed up there before i heard of this one , but ive never seen any activity, so i assumed it was dead

was there anyone fast in that club, that wasnt also in this one
[snapback]102034[/snapback]​
[/b]

and if anyone wants to post i have plenty in the past month that got no responses
someone can answer those......

yeah that'd be great.....lol

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info