3800 FS: Misc Things

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I will be adding lots to this list.. as I do some fall cleaning, so check back frequently..

I have to add it as I find it.. otherwise I will forget...

14" Monitor CRT - $Free just pick it up (will keep this until Monday, unless claimed by someone)

Torco Fuel Additive - $15 per can (Have 3 cans) Make up to 107 Octane Fuel Unleaded (Real Fuel Additive) I ran a 2.77 Pulley with just about only rockers before... Perfect for race day tomorrow!

HP PSC 1210 Multifunction Printer/Scanner - $15 - Need New ink, but works great other than that.

Mens Movado Esperanza Two Tone - $450 - (The real thing, most people know that I am an avid collector of watches) Will post pictures if there is serious interest

More Movado watches coming soon (I own about 10 Movado's)

Nakamichi 5 Disc CD Changer - $Free - IDE and SCSI (have two of them) and they are for the computer (Pickup)

Will add more later today, including some car parts...

Thanks!

John

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
Originally posted by ThaLord@Oct 8 2005, 08:12 AM
I will be adding lots to this list.. as I do some fall cleaning, so check back frequently..

I have to add it as I find it.. otherwise I will forget...

14" Monitor CRT - $Free just pick it up (will keep this until Monday, unless claimed by someone)

Torco Fuel Additive - $15 per can (Have 3 cans) Make up to 107 Octane Fuel Unleaded (Real Fuel Additive) I ran a 2.77 Pulley with just about only rockers before... Perfect for race day tomorrow!

HP PSC 1210 Multifunction Printer/Scanner - $15 - Need New ink, but works great other than that.

Mens Movado Esperanza Two Tone - $450 - (The real thing, most people know that I am an avid collector of watches) Will post pictures if there is serious interest

More Movado watches coming soon (I own about 10 Movado's)

Nakamichi 5 Disc CD Changer - $Free - IDE and SCSI (have two of them) and they are for the computer (Pickup)

Will add more later today, including some car parts...

Thanks!

John
[snapback]100319[/snapback]​

where are you located at? how about 35 shipped for 3 cans of torco i can paypal/meet you if its not too far

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Here is a picture of 3 of the watches... Movado on the left and right, and a Bulova in the middle.

watches.JPG

I couldn't take a picture of the other watch.. as the battery died on the camera

Here is a link to the Movado Esperanza.. exact model...
Link

I am not selling all of them, just a couple... guess I should have cleaned them a little.. they have been in the safe for awhile.. and are quite dusty... so don't mind that..

John

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I am asking 300 (somewhat negotiable).. and if by lens.. you mean the Crystal.. it looks fine.. maybe a bit dusty... I keep my watches in a safe.. and because I have quite a few of them.. in a year of owning a watch.. I may wear it a week of that year.. so it has very little time being worn.. but.. you are more than welcomed to come and look at it..

John

BTW.. here is a Link to the product.. (it has come down a bit, since I bought it)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info