3800 caviler question

john99gtp

Regular
Jul 20, 2007
lockport
a 2002 cavlier wants to race me. he is the biggest *** in the world. running his mouth about every car he sees. hes got a head, full exhaust, a 3500 stall, and a 100 shot i think thats it. my mods are in my sig. he wants to race for $100. what do you guys think should i do and make him shut his mouth or what?

John

anyone want to make a $100 if i dont...??

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by MIKES3@Oct 7 2005, 05:30 PM
You will take him
[snapback]100269[/snapback]​
the hundered shot alone will lower a full 2 sec on a cav.saying it doesnt just spin when he hits it, i think they run low 16's stock, so thats at least a mid 14, plus heads anda stall, (saying of caourse the kid knows how to drive) u might be in a little trouble, ive had them sneak up on me before, and i know the no2 time increse is pretty accurate, but that is a big shot for that car, have u ever seen him run or seen a time slip, i know ecotec's can handle what u want to throw at them, kinda like a honda b-16 motor

i think there arounda 150 to 160 hp plus a hundred shot, (which if done correctly will give more then a hundred . look for a proggressive controller, ( i fhes got one then hes set up right, it will kick in over time , not just a big slam, if he doenst have one u might get lucky and have him spin all day while hes in ur rearview

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Oct 10 2005, 08:24 PM
...i just had a new guy start... he was telling me that his friend knows a guy with a cavalier that had a supercharger and a turbo.....w/ nitrous.....and that he was from lockport......im gonna get more info about it.... but if you see him make him show you under his hood first.
[snapback]100522[/snapback]​
they do have ecotec's in the 7's be careful, thats with only a turbo......and about 10000 into the block ,but 12's are easy, they have a gm manual to turbo them

how come gm never made a book to make are cars fast

i think zoomer should right one,.. then maybe scott cook can read it and learn to build his car himself..... i know im adding fuel to fire

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Oct 11 2005, 12:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-john99gtp
@Oct 7 2005, 07:16 PM
this kids is so cocky he said he would race a 00 ws6 with some work done.. if so you might be 100 dollers richer.
[snapback]100295[/snapback]​

im near orland and I have a slightly modded ws6............... :ph34r: :unsure: ;)
[snapback]100621[/snapback]​
[/b]

:lolsign:

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by itlnrob+Oct 11 2005, 01:50 PM-->
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Oct 11 2005, 12:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-john99gtp
@Oct 7 2005, 07:16 PM
this kids is so cocky he said he would race a 00 ws6 with some work done.. if so you might be 100 dollers richer.
[snapback]100295[/snapback]​

im near orland and I have a slightly modded ws6............... :ph34r: :unsure: ;)
[snapback]100621[/snapback]​

:lolsign:
[snapback]100630[/snapback]​
[/b]
wow surprised to see u post after someone mentions a ta

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Keep to yourself.......your comments werent asked for.

Im just mentioning the obvious as well.........it was ment as a joke since he specifically said 00 ws6......so it fit the bill....

Many members mention thier "other" cars/bikes in these fourms all the time...My car looks so clean, check out my new pics, I just ran a xx.xxx!!!, etc, etc...I have to hear it from them to so get off it.....

Its a car club. What else should we talk about?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Oct 11 2005, 10:09 PM
Keep to yourself.......your comments werent asked for.

Im just mentioning the obvious as well.........it was ment as a joke since he specifically said 00 ws6......so it fit the bill....

Many members mention thier "other" cars/bikes in these fourms all the time...My car looks so clean, check out my new pics, I just ran a xx.xxx!!!, etc, etc...I have to hear it from them to so get off it.....

Its a car club.  What else should we talk about?
[snapback]100698[/snapback]​

boobs?... i think thats a good start

yes in fact lets start talking about boobs i think thats a friendly topic, u cant be mad and talk about boobs at the same time
lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info