3800 GI: SD hood and SLP spoiler

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
I bought these awhile ago and will be getting rid of my car, so no sense in putting them on the car. They are both brand new and unpainted. I will sell them to someone that can pick them up locally (or I can deliver).
The hood was $650 plus $191 shipping new, I will let it go for $650 picked up or delivered.
The spoiler was $190 plus $35 shipping new, I will let it go for $185 picked up or delivered.

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Oct 5 2005, 12:22 PM
Comes with all mounting stuff still in the bag. I can take a pic later today for you. I would prefer to get rid of the spoiler by friday so I have some extra cash for the weekend if possible.
[snapback]99947[/snapback]​

if you would come to Peoria (and the other guy does not want it) or half way......I would take the spolier...i could pay pal ya whenever......

I

imported_silverbullet

Originally posted by redgt03+Oct 5 2005, 01:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BumpinGTP
@Oct 5 2005, 12:22 PM
Comes with all mounting stuff still in the bag. I can take a pic later today for you. I would prefer to get rid of the spoiler by friday so I have some extra cash for the weekend if possible.
[snapback]99947[/snapback]​

if you would come to Peoria (and the other guy does not want it) or half way......I would take the spolier...i could pay pal ya whenever......
[snapback]99949[/snapback]​
[/b]

i might be able to do friday, but it have to be early. i'm from the northwest side, have to be at work 3pm let me check my schedual tonite and i will pm you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info