3800 FS :18x8 CHROME Eagle 077's W/Nitto's

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
I kinda have these sold but if there is someone local that want's them for $650 then they can have them. The guy that want's them lives in INDY and want's to meet up next time I'm out there visiting my brother. I really don't know when that will be though. So if I have a local buyer than they would go to them first.

Just a reminder this is for the wheels and lugs only. I will be keeping the tires for my GTO when I buy new wheels next spring.

Thanks,
Jamie

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by SilverMistGT@Oct 31 2005, 07:14 PM
instead of getting new tires....if you really wanna hook i would down size to 17's..if you have the 18'' because with 18'' wheels you lose traction because of how big the wheel is....just a little tip..if you already knew thats cool.
[snapback]102754[/snapback]​
Umm you wont loose traction by the size of the tire...a good tire is a good tire no matter what the size it is. I hook better on the street with my 18's then i do with the stock 16's thats because I have great tires on my 18's.

You will be slower with bigger tires though due to the rotational mass of a bigger rim/tire.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info