3800 NEW PB!!!!!!

I

imported_snoop

well we went to the track last night and actually competed in the true street class. it was my first time competing and all so i was nervous. we are not an actual member so regardless of what we ran, we where gonna qualify last (#8). so the first round of qualifing i ran a new best on horsepower with a 9.45 @ 141. second run i messed up big time. and the first round qualifing i had to race the fastest guy in the club(ah shit). but with that said, it was my best time of the night.... so here you all go......

r/t......202
60'.....1.285
1/8....5.672
mph...122.33
1/4.....8.906
mph....150.98

i finally made it to the 8 second club!!!!!!! so i am cheesing ear to ear right now. i just thought i would share this with you. take care everyone.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by Fish@Oct 3 2005, 10:18 AM
Nice snoop. Did they warn you for no shoot(SP) since your trap is 150MPH?
[snapback]99608[/snapback]​

nah they left me alone dude. i counted my lucky stars on that. we also need to have a window net. but we got all the rules that we need to follow/and or change on the car. right now we need to put mufflers on the car, and go to a smaller tire. other than that, we are legal to run with that class.

i am tooooo excited right now. i cant even think straight. DAMN!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info