3800 F/S Retired Pace Car!

I am thinking about selling my pace car and if I can get enough money out of it then it is going bye bye. It is a 2001 Grand Prix GTP 2 door with 36700 miles. I am asking $20,000 OBO. I bought the car in Feb. and have loved it ever since. It is modded lightly and runs a 14.1 at 98.7 mph... at least that is my best time with it and it was slipping off the line! It has a 3.4 Pulley Boys Pulley, Thrasher CAI, DHP V1.0 PCM, Random Tech 3" Downpipe, SLP Loudmouth Catback Exaust(1 month old), Autolite 104 Plugs, Taylor Pro 8mm Sparkplug Wires, Gatorback Belt, has all of the Whelen Lights bars attached and working, I have removed the DRL switch so they are not on all the time. I am sure I am missing things that are done to it but if i remember I will post them up as well. The tires are almost new and the body is in great shape not only for a 2001 car but also a rare and retired pace car! This car was also used in the race that would have been Dale E's 50th Bday had he not died in Daytona that year! Lots of extras come with the car that I have bought having to do with the race. This car is a definate show winner and has proved that. Attracts attention wherever it goes and is a whole lot of fun! If you would like to see pictures or have questions please email me at [email protected] or pm me on aim at polorls6719

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by PaceCarDriva500@Aug 10 2005, 11:47 AM
I am thinking about selling my pace car and if I can get enough money out of it then it is going bye bye.  It is a 2001 Grand Prix GTP 2 door with 36700 miles.  I am asking $20,000 OBO.  I bought the car in Feb. and have loved it ever since.  It is modded lightly and runs a 14.1 at 98.7 mph... at least that is my best time with it and it was slipping off the line!  It has a 3.4 Pulley Boys Pulley, Thrasher CAI, DHP V1.0 PCM, Random Tech 3" Downpipe, SLP Loudmouth Catback Exaust(1 month old), Autolite 104 Plugs, Taylor Pro 8mm Sparkplug Wires, Gatorback Belt, has all of the Whelen Lights bars attached and working, I have removed the DRL switch so they are not on all the time.  I am sure I am missing things that are done to it but if i remember I will post them up as well.  The tires are almost new and the body is in great shape not only for a 2001 car but also a rare and retired pace car!  This car was also used in the race that would have been Dale E's 50th Bday had he not died in Daytona that year!  Lots of extras come with the car that I have bought having to do with the race.  This car is a definate show winner and has proved that.  Attracts attention wherever it goes and is a whole lot of fun!  If you would like to see pictures or have questions please email me at [email protected]  or pm me on aim at polorls6719
[snapback]94740[/snapback]​

california 2001 race then right? wallace won that one

I'd love to be all over this...just can't at this time unfortunately. mine would be gone in a second

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
Heres pics of the car from Feb 2004 When I ALMOST bought it...

Link to pics

Cant say what it looks like now.

I decided on a 2004 GP instead and have been kicking myself ever since. :angry:

Car had 24,000 at that time. God Im a friggen moron. :blink:
icon8.gif

-ern

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
Originally posted by ernrcr3@Aug 20 2005, 04:56 PM

Link to pics

I decided on a 2004 GP instead and have been kicking myself ever since.  :angry:

Car had 24,000 at that time. God Im a friggen moron.  :blink:
icon8.gif

-ern
[snapback]95546[/snapback]​

Ern -

I can assure you that the car looks 5X better now than it does in those pictures. Those pictures that you have of it do no justice, and neither does this one...

Here is one that I took of it this summer -

pacecar1.jpg

Greg has the car professionally detailed before each show I've been to with him, and the car has pretty much been a garage/storage queen ever since he's had it. I helped him with the pulley swap, and I can attest to the times the car ran at the track. AWESOME car.

Now if I can just encourage him to sell me his exhaust before he sells it with the car.... ;)

Good luck with the sale Greg. That car is a beaut. Just hope you dont regret it down the line. :(

Originally posted by shaferz+Aug 21 2005, 01:01 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ernrcr3
@Aug 20 2005, 04:56 PM

Link to pics

I decided on a 2004 GP instead and have been kicking myself ever since.  :angry:

Car had 24,000 at that time. God Im a friggen moron.  :blink:
icon8.gif

-ern
[snapback]95546[/snapback]​

Ern -

I can assure you that the car looks 5X better now than it does in those pictures. Those pictures that you have of it do no justice, and neither does this one...

Here is one that I took of it this summer -

pacecar1.jpg

Greg has the car professionally detailed before each show I've been to with him, and the car has pretty much been a garage/storage queen ever since he's had it. I helped him with the pulley swap, and I can attest to the times the car ran at the track. AWESOME car.

Now if I can just encourage him to sell me his exhaust before he sells it with the car.... ;)

Good luck with the sale Greg. That car is a beaut. Just hope you dont regret it down the line. :(
[snapback]95577[/snapback]​
[/b]

eh...... there will be no partin the car out i dont think... haha...... sorry man..... but good pic.... sure there are some good pics out there of it..... i have a few to...... shoulda gotten one with the hooters girls on it..... eh... maybe next time!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info