3800 New motor for my street car

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
As some of you may know I have demodded my old non-intercooled setup a couple months ago..... I have ditched the old Intense stage 3, gen 5, non intercooled setup in favor of something that should have a little more kick to it .
The new setup is being put together with the help of Stattama as well as ZZP and we are expecting it to run some fairly nice numbers. The setup consists of the following....

Stattama Stage 4 Novi 2000 CSC kit
Stattama custom water to air intercooler
Stattama custom upper intake
Stattama SS4 cam (with 1.7 rockers)
Stattama 3800 stall torque converter
BJR heads
BJR 3.69 transmission
TOG Xtreme headers
Other ancillary parts

I think that this setup should allow me to meet some of the goals that I did not achieve last season with my old setup. I'm very excited with this new build and I want to thank Matt and Zoom for all their help so far and for all the help that is to come when this all comes together. The car should be ready to rock at Pontiac Nationals in Norwalk this weekend, and I am eager to see what kind of times I can lay down with this powerplant.

Next week I will post more info on the new setup for the drag car, which is also being built with the help of Stattama and ZZP. B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info