3800 Need Quick help

Hey im sure there are posts on this and if so could you send me the link if not if somone could help me out.... Im new to all of this... I have a 01 GTP everything is stock but i have a CAI......I want to get a pully on it....WHat size and company should i get? 3.4??? And what company?....Also tonight i saw a black gtp near streets or woodfield tonight and it sounded seriosly like a trans am or any other V8 with its exhust....What kinda exhust should i look at if i want my car to sound really deep and musle like close to a trans am's or any other V8???

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
you are going to do more mods in the future i would go with a quick change pulley from either pullyboys.com or zzperformance.com you'll see what i mean when you look at them. Also for exhaust depending where you live most of us have got ours done custome by Jim who has a exhaust shop http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=3305

Hope this helps, and welcome to the club. :)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
get the pulley system only if you are going to do some more mods down the road, if not then just get the press on pulley. I suggest to change your plugs as well to autolite 104's and maybe a dhp (reprogramed pcm) And yes you will feel a diffrence with the 3.4 on, i think you will get not sure but 10-15hp with the pulley and CAI.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info