3800 Wisconsin Dells

Jwood416

Apr 27, 2008
We just went up there for a class trip and it was a blast. we went in the middle of the week back at the end of may, its probably more crowded now but there is a great package kinda deal with the hotel we stayed at. I think it was treasure island?? or something like that, had an indoor waterpark and got wristbands for an amusement park nearby. Across the street was some kind of extreme action place?? but it had a couple of those gravity rides like a free fall and ejection seat and those multiple person swing things too (these things were all discounted bc we were staying at that hotel). The deals are out there, dont know about price wise, but overall savings must vary greatly depending on where you stay. Hope i helped.

EDIT:just remembered the amusement park it was partnered with was Mount Olympus that might help to narrow down the hotel if i got the name wrong.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Jul 23 2005, 09:36 PM
riding the ducks was always a blast.
[snapback]92844[/snapback]​

why ride when you can drive ?

the last time i went there (long long time ago) they'd let kids drive, you got a picture, and a certification thing. No clue where that is now.....

Anyone know anything about the "great wolf lodge" ? Looks frigging awesome for kids but like $300 bucks a night ... . :0 Anyone work there and can get us a deal ? :)

any suggestions on what attractions are the best for younger kids. Haven't been there in a very long tiem so not even sure anymore

we stayed at the great wolf lodge a couple of years ago...back when they only had one or two water parks...they must have 3 or 4 now and are building ANOTHER one lol....but last 2 times we stayed in the villas in the wilderness...villas were under 200 a night..2 bedrooms, 2 or 3 baths, upper level, full kitchen, and backed to a forest. I heard kalahari (sp) has one of the best waterparks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info