3800 YAY!!!! :)

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
So excited, I just had to share...

My brother David and his wife Victoria (who a bunch of you have met) had their newest baby on Monday.
Logan Christopher Kral was born Monday 07/18/05, weighing in at 9 lbs, 7 oz, 21 in long. He is such a cutie. I already have two wonderful nieces and now I have a nephew!!! YAY :)

Here are a couple pics...

you can tell he is one of us, already giving us the bird!!!
loganflipoff.jpg

my brother and Logan
davidlogan.jpg

me and Logan
deniselogan2.jpg

such a cutie :)
logandavidhand.jpg

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Jul 20 2005, 10:21 AM
very exciting are they done having kids now LOl they seem to just keep popping them out:) congrats on new addition
[snapback]92387[/snapback]​
yeah no more kids for them, three is enough my brother said! I don't know how the heck they are going to handle a 4 yr old, a 13 month old and a newborn!!!

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Thanks everyone!! just got back from seeing him and helping take care of my two nieces for david and vickie.. how the heck they are gonna handle three of them is beyond me. My guess is I will be over there a lot helping out :) hehe :)

*and Stacey... Kaeleigh was asking about you!!! She wanted to know if you were coming over there again! Guess she likes you!! LOL :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info