3800 custom tuning

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
As most of you guys can see I have an outcast L67, I've been slowly getting mods on this big boat but have bottomed out in the want/need of a pmc tune. Heres my question where can I get my ride tuned? Does anybody know anyone willing to do a custom tune? I called the guys at ZZperformance and they want $350 for a tune since they've never done a tune for a parkavenue....Any ideas? I'm open to all suggestions / options

thanx

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by smknL67@Jul 19 2005, 01:20 PM
As most of you guys can see I have an outcast L67, I've been slowly getting mods on this big boat but have bottomed out in the want/need of a pmc tune.  Heres my question where can I get my ride tuned? Does anybody know anyone willing to do a custom tune? I called the guys at ZZperformance and they want $350 for a tune since they've never done a tune for a parkavenue....Any ideas? I'm open to all suggestions / options

thanx
[snapback]92257[/snapback]​

Holy cow!! For that price you could just get your own Powrtuner and tune it yourself, and then some...

3800SC98

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Chicago
Originally posted by jk99gtp+Jul 19 2005, 03:24 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-smknL67
@Jul 19 2005, 01:20 PM
As most of you guys can see I have an outcast L67, I've been slowly getting mods on this big boat but have bottomed out in the want/need of a pmc tune.  Heres my question where can I get my ride tuned? Does anybody know anyone willing to do a custom tune? I called the guys at ZZperformance and they want $350 for a tune since they've never done a tune for a parkavenue....Any ideas? I'm open to all suggestions / options

thanx
[snapback]92257[/snapback]​

Holy cow!! For that price you could just get your own Powrtuner and tune it yourself, and then some...
[snapback]92274[/snapback]​
[/b]

What about a Dyno place?

Is ther one that can tune it out for you using a Wideband O2?

Originally posted by slow04ss@Jul 19 2005, 11:30 PM

But then you have to learn to use it. What is powertuner, and who makes it? 350 is damn cheap for a obd-II tuner.
[snapback]92334[/snapback]​

when I was up there in May they (ZZP) were putting a Turbo in a Park Avenue.

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Dawm I thought I was the only crazy mofo trying to mod a P.A :eek: , Looks like I found some competition :D , I guess this means I'm gonna have to cam the P.a and get a couple of more mods....

But I did find a tuner to get this bad boy going. Hes located in Indiana, His name is Rob archer...and hes got a fasst ass 04 impala SS pulling 12.1 on the 1/4 :blink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info