3800 My New Toy

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Damn! That thing is over 3 ft tall, it's like a new piece of furniture, haha. If you have to movie Twister, watch that, it's one of my favorite big sub, surround sound movies. You will feel like Dorothy, especially on weeed, man. (don't smoke anymore, but seemed like a good place for that quote)

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by burtgtp1973@Jul 18 2005, 05:29 PM
[attachmentid=2167]dont know how to post more than one pic in a post so here  is the back side of the sub ...
[snapback]92177[/snapback]​

down where it says attachments, after it goes into that space under it, the box clears and you can keep adding pics, as long as they are small enough.
CJ

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Jul 18 2005, 06:39 PM
Damn! That thing is over 3 ft tall, it's like a new piece of furniture, haha.  If you have to movie Twister, watch that, it's one of my favorite big sub, surround sound movies.  You  will feel like Dorothy, especially on weeed, man. (don't smoke anymore, but seemed like a good place for that quote)
[snapback]92186[/snapback]​

Funny you mention that .. that was the 1st movie that i watched . especailly the beginning when the father gets pulled from the cellar . its pretty wicked .

Thanks for the heads up on the pic posting thing .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list