3800 My 97 GTP Vs. 04 GTP COMP-G

I

itlnrob

Coming home from my girlfriends house i noticed a Prix Comp-G up ahead, so we are both goin about 50mph and i am lettin him hear the supercharger, trying to make him bite. Well he doesn't until...............

We get to a red light.

I didn't know if he was down for a race so I waited to see how he took off. The light turns green and we both get a decent roll, and all of a sudden I heard his tires chirp so I immediatly gave it more gas.

Well unfortunetly the car he had was stock so I definetly creamed him, but its good to see that my mods did something. I'd say half way through second I had maybe 4-5 Cars on him.

He was cool about it. We got to another light and hes like, "My wife is behind me and she is gonna kill me....Matter of fact she is calling me right now to yell at me"

We both laughed and moved on.

MOre people need to be like this.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by itlnrob+Jul 14 2005, 12:01 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
@Jul 14 2005, 10:59 AM
what are you mods?
[snapback]91607[/snapback]​

3.4 pulley, gatorback belt, autolite 104's, 3 inch downpipe, U-Bend Delete, 9 Inch K and N air filter Kit, Taylor 8mm wires
[snapback]91611[/snapback]​
[/b]

Dam you put 4-5 cars by second with basically a 3.4 and DP. wow I wouldnt have expected that. Good kill

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by tonzcompg04+Jul 14 2005, 12:10 PM-->
Originally posted by itlnrob@Jul 14 2005, 12:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
what are you mods?

3.4 pulley, gatorback belt, autolite 104's, 3 inch downpipe, U-Bend Delete, 9 Inch K and N air filter Kit, Taylor 8mm wires

Dam you put 4-5 cars by second with basically a 3.4 and DP. wow I wouldnt have expected that. Good kill
[snapback]91616[/snapback]​
[/b]

Pulley/Downpipe/U-bend/and intake all had noticeable gains after install....

Also, i didn't have 4 when i hit second gear, it was more towards middle/late second....before 3rd.....then we shut down

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago

Also, i didn't have 4 when i hit second gear, it was more towards middle/late second....before 3rd.....then we shut down
[snapback]91617[/snapback]​

OH ok it makes sense now. Not that I wasnt believing you its just that putting 4-5 cars on him into second (like i thought)sounded kinda wierd with your mods. I cant wait to get my pulley on :D . Good kill

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by tonzcompg04@Jul 14 2005, 12:25 PM

[snapback]91617[/snapback]​

OH ok it makes sense now. Not that I wasnt believing you its just that putting 4-5 cars on him into second (like i thought)sounded kinda wierd with your mods. I cant wait to get my pulley on :D . Good kill
[snapback]91620[/snapback]​

pulley is good. Just make sure u aren't getting KR, thats why i got the downpipe and ubend removal.

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by tonzcompg04+Jul 14 2005, 01:10 PM-->
Originally posted by itlnrob@Jul 14 2005, 12:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
what are you mods?

[snapback]91616[/snapback]​
[/b]
Dude, he has a gatorback and Taylor wires. Can't forget about those hardcore mods :lol:

I had a friendly race yesterday. He had a 97 GTX sedan. Really nice looking car. He says he's a member of the Chicago Grand Prix forum. I told him to check ILGPC out but I dunno if he's joined yet.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S+Jul 14 2005, 07:47 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob
@Jul 14 2005, 10:38 AM
MOre people need to be like this.
[snapback]91602[/snapback]​

i am like that, but the outcome may be different :D
[snapback]91719[/snapback]​
[/b]

i see u haven't lost your touch jim.............. B)

my GA was quicker..........and so is my GTP..... :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info