3800 FOR SALE

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
how much money we talking to get it to pass emissions, and what mileage were you getting? I junked my 92 olds 8 months back, and i miss having a beater. Also, how easy would it be to saw off the roof and turn it into a convertible? After passing emissions, i would then take off the intake, and fabricate my own with a K&N, and then chop off all remnants of the exhaust system, and run it for three years until i get emmisions again, and then ditch it. I think i would use further weight reduction measures. What works on the car and what doesn't. If it is fully functioning, I'm definatly not gonna buy it. If it runs, and thats it, if the price was lower i'd think about it. Handling the title, and insurance, plus plates, thats a hassle.

GTPictor

Addict
Nov 16, 2008
McHenry
Easy i would imagin. It needs a cat back exhaust to be tested and i didnt feel like putting one on. it has 155000 miles on it with a trans re-buiild around 125000. the front windows work and thr r/r workes as well all doors open but sometimes the r/r sticks. Fuel gauge is off and the temp gauge only works in the summer when the car gets hot enough. it has a door pad to get into the car without a key. full leather and a old pioneer system.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info