3800 Pontiac Nationals (Norwalk)

bracketracer

Jun 20, 2008
No way I would miss this event! This will be my 10th straight year, and it's only been going on for 14! If I had to pick only 1 event to attend all year, this would be it. I'll be towing the Sunbird there again this year, and leaving the GTP at home to rest until GPG. With Norwalk's sticky track and the Drag Radials, I need to shoot for some 1.9 60 fts with the Sunbird. I tried to convince my wife that we should drive both cars there, and she could race the GTP again (like at Cordova), but she's not interested. I think she will be willing to run it again in the future though. She did a helluva job her first time out! Hope to see many of you there.

I have to say it won't be the same without Johnny O though. J/O, you are one of the few guys that seems to have been there for quite a few years now too. I'll catch you at GPG though!

daytona959

Dec 3, 2008
Originally posted by bracketracer@Jul 1 2005, 08:54 PM
she could race the GTP again (like at Cordova), but she's not interested.  I think she will be willing to run it again in the future though.  She did a helluva job her first time out!
Yes she did,that was a great race we had,sorry i had to beat her B)
I'll be in Norwalk Weds. night -Thurs night or Friday morning.I wish i could stay for the Nationals but my cousins getting married that weekend and i have to come back home.So if anyone's there Thursday i hope to see you there.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by DaytonaPrixMI+Jul 7 2005, 02:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dsk727
@Jul 7 2005, 12:29 PM
ditto for me. Was going to try and go but no way I can afford both and I am not missing GPG! :D
[snapback]90688[/snapback]​

You suck :angry:
[snapback]90723[/snapback]​
[/b]
I know I know... it's your birthday and I really wanted to go but I can't afford it... unless I can possibly hitch a ride there with someone from IL going, but as you can see hardly anyone from here is going.. you aren't going to GPG either so you suck too!!! LOL :p

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Originally posted by dsk727@Jul 7 2005, 02:27 PM
I know I know... it's your birthday and I really wanted to go but I can't afford it... unless I can possibly hitch a ride there with someone from IL going, but as you can see hardly anyone from here is going.. you aren't going to GPG either so you suck too!!! LOL  :p
[snapback]90724[/snapback]​

Blame the new job, I can't take that much time off when I am the new guy, maybe next year will work out :)

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by DaytonaPrixMI@Jul 7 2005, 02:38 PM
Blame the new job, I can't take that much time off when I am the new guy, maybe next year will work out  :)
[snapback]90730[/snapback]​
it's cool... we will be partying next weekend together and I am sure I will make another trip to MI before the end of the year to visit all my MI friends again so it's all good. I know you will have a blast at nationals and we will have a blast at GPG too!!! :D

bracketracer

Jun 20, 2008
Well Paul,
If it's just you and me I'm sure that will be fine. We will just be brushing up to win our classes at GPG, right B) . Hey, how's this sound, if it's just us let's make sure it's you and me in the final of FWD! Remember, I'll be racing the Sunbird though, so I won't make it quite so easy for you :lolsign: . See you then!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info