3800 Founders club

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
This saturday!!
Foundry
Bar/Club

Tri-level venue offers a variety of fun options.
630-978-2088
85 Executive Dr, Aurora, IL

Who says you have to barhop to get a full night of fun? The Foundry, a 35,000-square-foot venue right next to the Fox Valley Mall, offers everything you need under one roof, from a fancy meal to a few competitive games of volleyball or pool. On the first level, you'll find the upscale restaurant, where prices range from $12 to $28. Nosh on delightful bites of contemporary American fare such as steaks, chops and the catch of the day as soft jazz pipes in from above. After dinner, check out the lower level sports bar for a few games on one of the 18 pool tables. There's also several dart boards, and 18 projection televisions showing sports action. Even more casual fun can be had on warm nights when the outdoor volleyball courts open in the back of the bar. Or if you're in the mood for something more sophisticated, head upstairs to the Trio Room, a quiet, intimate space that's ideal for romantic interludes. Here, you can take in the jazz trio (on weekends), nibble on appetizers and desserts, or indulge in a fine cigar. An extensive martini menu offers 10 house martinis as well. Guests must be at least 25 in the Trio Room, and the attire is business casual. The Furnace Room, similar to the Trio Room, is another intimate little space on Foundry's first level. It has large windows that open on three sides, offering guests an outdoor atmosphere, as well as two fire pits.

We will be having dinner at 7:30-8pm

Then drinking follows!!

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Ok....well, the Founders Hill that we were looking to go at in Downers Grove is closed.....LMAO........I did some research......So if you guys want we can still go to the foundry.......as stated above...lmao! Guess we should have done more research.....hehehehe....or what are other places Denise down in Downers.....

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
MIKE K!!!!! You better bring your ass you this weekend! You have a place to crash!!!!! My place or Denise's! I want to actually have some fun and I know you have been dying to party with hale....if I can get him out....hehehehe.....

Yeah we could do a pre-party at my place like an hour or so before if people wanted to........

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Yes Foundry is by Lynn and Hales outskirts of the Fox Valley Mall.

Founders Hill used to be a micro brewery in downtown DG but closed and was replaced by that Emmett's place.. We want to go to Foundry the old movie theater converted to a bar and restaurant!! Saturday the 25th...

What time are the girls meeting for dinner or is dinner now open to everyone??

**Just on a quick break from work**

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info