3800 heavy vibration

zeez gtp

Addict
Nov 21, 2008
Bolingbrook
Well, lately, my car has had this heavy vibration when accelerating. when i take off , the car has a heavy vibration and then shifts and then vibrates while i am still accelerating. this is not at wot, just cruising. the car also vibrates a ton when coming to a stop. i did not know if the rotors are warped, but it has the same vibration accelerating/decelerating. i just took the car for an alignment and it was fine, and it still has the heavy vibration.

Think it's trans related?? I do not have any experience with a bad trans so I do not know what symptoms or what not deal with bad trannies. Thanks

Z

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
could it possibly be a bent rim??? I know when I had my first set of white wheels on the car there was a bad vibration throughout the car, and when i went back to my wimter steelies, it was perfect...... Any curb checks lately? Just throwing out possibilities. I will alsoask my dad and see if it could be tranny related and post up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info