3800 FS: Drag radials/rims

I have a set of Micky Thompson ET streets.
they are 26x10.5x15.
I have put about 20 passes on these. there still is alot of life left in them since i never did huge burnouts with them. you can still see the little grooves they put in them to make them street legal. :blink:

these slicks help me throw down consistant 1.7 60`s with a few in the 1.6`s.
they are mounted on 15' american racing lightweight rims. these were Mikers old rims.
they are not pretty but who cares when you are racing!! :p
If you have the 12" brake upgrade, you CANNOT use these rims/tires!!

new, the tires alone are 170 each

asking 200 for the whole set....

SOLD

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
how bad are the rims? horrible? and how many runs left in them would you say? my traction, not gonna lie sucks, and 200 bucks to take care of that sounds good. is there anyway i could check them out before i say yes i want to buy them? Plus i'd have to clean out the gp so i could fit the tires in it. I'm in Naperville so I'm like a half hour away. But yeah im definatly interested in them with the rims.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 98GTPquickRB@Oct 3 2005, 08:44 PM
how bad are the rims?  horrible?  and how many runs left in them would you say?  my traction, not gonna lie sucks, and 200 bucks to take care of that sounds good.  is there anyway i could check them out before i say yes i want to buy them?  Plus i'd have to clean out the gp so i could fit the tires in it.  I'm in Naperville so I'm like a half hour away.  But yeah im definatly interested in them with the rims.
[snapback]99651[/snapback]​

id be willing to look at them if 98gtp doesnt get to them first

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by sinr247+Oct 3 2005, 08:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-98GTPquickRB
@Oct 3 2005, 08:44 PM
how bad are the rims?  horrible?  and how many runs left in them would you say?  my traction, not gonna lie sucks, and 200 bucks to take care of that sounds good.  is there anyway i could check them out before i say yes i want to buy them?  Plus i'd have to clean out the gp so i could fit the tires in it.  I'm in Naperville so I'm like a half hour away.  But yeah im definatly interested in them with the rims.
[snapback]99651[/snapback]​

id be willing to look at them if 98gtp doesnt get to them first
[snapback]99652[/snapback]​
[/b]
yeah my digits are 708 533 6631, ive always got the cash ready, and willing to jump on a deal

98GTP...
the rims are not bad... they are in excellent condition. they are just painted some wierd gold/coppery color (was mikers old color scheme). they are not dented or damaged.
there is alot of life left in the tires... i only made about 20 passes at the most on them... of course that all depends too on how you do burnouts... if you are gonna sit on the line and smoke them for 5 minutes each pass you make, they wont last long :p

98GTP/sinr247
you can come by anytime this week after 5 pm and take a look at them if you like... just let me know when you are coming...

FYI... if your trunk is empty, both tires will fit (at least they did in mine! :p )

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 12secGTP@Oct 4 2005, 10:24 AM
98GTP...
the rims are not bad... they are in excellent condition. they are just painted some wierd gold/coppery color (was mikers old color scheme). they are not dented or damaged.
there is alot of life left in the tires... i only made about 20 passes at the most on them... of course that all depends too on how you do burnouts... if you are gonna sit on the line and smoke them for 5 minutes each pass you make, they wont last long :p

98GTP/sinr247
you can come by anytime this week after 5 pm and take a look at them if you like... just let me know when you are coming...

FYI... if your trunk is empty, both tires will fit (at least they did in mine! :p )
[snapback]99747[/snapback]​
how heavy are they, and ho bad is the off set, ive got a stock trans

Originally posted by sinr247+Oct 4 2005, 05:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-12secGTP
@Oct 4 2005, 10:24 AM
98GTP...

98GTP/sinr247

[snapback]99747[/snapback]​
how heavy are they, and ho bad is the off set, ive got a stock trans
[snapback]99813[/snapback]​
[/b]

they are lighter than stock rims. could not really tell you the offset. I can tell you they fit under the fenders, do not rub the fender and do not rub when turning....

Originally posted by bgoza86+Oct 25 2005, 06:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-12secGTP
@Oct 17 2005, 07:56 AM
TTT   still for sale!
[snapback]101332[/snapback]​
how much are you willing to take? And are you willing to ship?
[snapback]102134[/snapback]​
[/b]

200 is the lowest I will go, I am not giving them away... the slicks are nearly new and where can you get lightweight rims (albiet ugly ones!! LOL ) for that much!!

I will ship if you are willing to pay the extra $25+ per tire to do so!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info