3800 Out for the season??

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
pretty freak accident what are the chances that ball hits that right spot.....

Just like sox fans to wish bad upon others so they can' bash the cubs. Class acts, and sox fans wonder why they never have anyone in the stands.

Im just glad Chicago has way more Cubs fans than Sox fan cause no one would ever come to Chicago if that were the case. They'd be scared too.

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by dole21@May 28 2005, 08:39 AM
Just like sox fans to wish bad upon others so they can' bash the cubs.  Class acts, and sox fans wonder why they never have anyone in the stands.

Im just glad Chicago has way more Cubs fans than Sox fan cause no one would ever come to Chicago if that were the case.  They'd be scared too.
[snapback]85811[/snapback]​

No, we just wish bad upon the Cubs mainly. But what does that have to do with the amount of fans in the stands? We never have anyone in the stands because we aren't the lovable losers and we don't play in Wrigley Stadium. lol. I swear, if the Sox played in Wrigley Stadium and were broadcasted on WGN nationally they'd have just as many fans. My cousin's favorite team is the Cubs, but he's never been to Chicago. He just gets to watch all their games on WGN. I can almost guarantee that the average Sox fan knows more about the game of baseball than the average Cubs fan. I think a lot of these "fans" you are talking about just root for the Cubs because that's what is popular. And I really hate how people automatically assume that I'm a Cubs fans because I'm from the Chicago area.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info