3800 I HAVE THE FASTEST CAR HERE!!!!!

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
well i woke up one morning and get the idea in my head.....and then it happened.
i guess i knew that no matter what i did to it i would never be happy and always want more, and i was spending rediculous amounts of money on it and getting to enjoy it 6 months out of the year maybe twice a week.

Originally posted by john99gtp@May 25 2005, 07:25 PM
why did you do it? i remember that thing at hooters in downers grove. it was aaaamazing.

john
[snapback]85302[/snapback]​

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by john99gtp@May 25 2005, 07:25 PM
why did you do it? i remember that thing at hooters in downers grove. it was aaaamazing.
[snapback]85302[/snapback]​

true that... but I think I understand where he is coming from... he was driving an SS, but not a GTP... sure its hard to compare the two, but he wants to rightfully fit in... so my understanding is, he's going to go car looking with that hottie of his and find a Grand Prix to fit his new lifestyle, haha!! :p

PS> and will also need to change his Avatar now too! B)

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by xttc2000@May 25 2005, 07:35 PM
well i woke up one morning and get the idea in my head.....and then it happened.
i guess i knew that no matter what i did to it i would never be happy and always want more, and i was spending rediculous amounts of money on it and getting to enjoy it 6 months out of the year maybe twice a week.
[
[snapback]85303[/snapback]​

Amen man!! You did the right thing. I am in the same boat as you!! I just can't seem to unload my Camaro as fast as you did :( . I just find no more fun in it anymore, well that and I really like my Grand Prix too much since I bought it...

Good luck!

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
hey dont get me wrong if i could afford a vette that has a waranty i would buy it in a heartbeat, but the only vette i could afford is like a 99-2000 FRC without a waranty. and if i got one i would keep it bone stock with dual electric cutouts.

everyone on here mods their cars, but not many have modded their vehicle to the extent that i had- i would say bumpin is pretty comparable. It starts to get to the point that its not enjoyable on the street and no matter what you run its still not fast enough!
obsessive compulsive disorder at its finest.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info