3800 complete system for sale

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I have a panasonic in dash dvd less than a year old for sale perfect condition bairley used make offers retail was $2,200.00 when I bought it last year

I have 2 sets of dimond audio hex componet systems I paid $450 for last summer

a dimond d5 600watts split 4 ways loudest speaker amp I have ever heard and very clear I paid $600 for last summer and I was told they are supposed to sell for around $1000

2 10" mtx thunder 7500 I paid $200 each for last summer also a sealed box for them comes with them

a lightning audio 1 farad cap I paid $100 for last year digital read out

and 2 mtx 500watt amps 2 channel like new did 142 desibles with these amps and the 2 subs

make offers
thanks
Brett

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
but that cam looks so good right now and that sub box is a hevy bastard with all my amps and the cap mounted to it not to mention over 100 lbs of dyna mat in the trunk.

PS, I just got my first mod for the redline I bought one of the first K&N typhoon intakes for it the other day can't wait to get that on

brett

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by 1quick98_gs@May 24 2005, 10:56 AM
but that cam looks so good right now and that sub box is a hevy bastard with all my amps and the cap mounted to it  not to mention over 100 lbs of dyna mat in the trunk.

PS, I just got my first mod for the redline I bought one of the first K&N typhoon intakes for it the other day can't wait to get that on

brett
[snapback]85197[/snapback]​
If you mod the Redline, check out the post in ClubGP general about the GM perfomance book. It outlines how to make your car 250-550-or even 1500 HP out of a Ecotech! This is all straight from the general.

Also, I never had much sucess selling audio gear locally. Try the audio/electronic section of ClubGP. You're really supposed to post sales in the classified, but I see a lot of people post FS there with good luck...If I had any extra money I'd be all over that stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info