3800 Dent guy for the mod day

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Well it'll have to be another time. I didn't have any info for him and I didn't see enough interest to drag him out to Gods country for a few dents. I'm sure they won't go away ;) so I'll get him to come out next time. Hell maybe I could have a Dent Repair BBQ day at my house since I wont have a Mod day being I just dropped over 3500 on a new driveway :blink:

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@May 20 2005, 11:17 PM
I seriously dont understand why people didnt just say, Hey.. lets all just go to Herrick Lake or something, they have BBQ pits, we've met up there before, its centrally located, its a wide space, they have covered shelter with electricity, i mean seriously?!!  Anybody?!!
[snapback]84864[/snapback]​

hey buddy....

how about next time you organize our race day, line up sponsors to give us tons of prizes, call a track and secure lanes then try to organize this on here.

until then quit you're complaining and say thanks to those who spent they're time on this. IF it weren't for a several members on here who put in tons of time on this we wouldn't have even had a mod day/race day. the place changed get over it or dont come cause no one wants to hear it ok?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info