3800 quick question

ThePizzaGXP

5.3 liters of stockness
Dec 17, 2008
Carpentersville, IL
Originally posted by john99gtp@May 15 2005, 05:44 PM
anyone?
[snapback]83860[/snapback]​

Use the supplied wiring. But instead of running a switch inside the car, use an old bulb, break the bulb off, and connect the switch wire that you'd normally run inside the car to the positive side of the bulb, solder/crimp/heat-shrink it, and cover the whole thing in epoxy.

Essentially, you've created a plug and play harness that'll plug into the stock bulb spot, that way your fogs will work off of your stock switch. Run the main red wire to the battery, and ground the wires on the frame ground bolt located on the core support.

That's how my car is, my buddy's avenger is, and another GTP I wired is.. not a single problem yet. :)

john99gtp

Regular
Jul 20, 2007
lockport
Originally posted by ThePizzaGTP+May 15 2005, 06:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-john99gtp
@May 15 2005, 05:44 PM
anyone?
[snapback]83860[/snapback]​

Use the supplied wiring. But instead of running a switch inside the car, use an old bulb, break the bulb off, and connect the switch wire that you'd normally run inside the car to the positive side of the bulb, solder/crimp/heat-shrink it, and cover the whole thing in epoxy.

Essentially, you've created a plug and play harness that'll plug into the stock bulb spot, that way your fogs will work off of your stock switch. Run the main red wire to the battery, and ground the wires on the frame ground bolt located on the core support.

That's how my car is, my buddy's avenger is, and another GTP I wired is.. not a single problem yet. :)
[snapback]83873[/snapback]​
[/b]

kinda confusing any pictures?

thanks john

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
I'm running the factory wiring witn my Cyber Whites for over two years now and no problems.

Foglight~1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• J
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list