3800 vodka red bulls

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
Rasberry vodka and red bull rule!!!!! I have gone through like 5 four packs this past week alone. I wish they didn't go down so easy but I like how they get you so shit faced and jacked at the same time.

My suggestion would be to never try one because in the end you will go broke from this drink..

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@May 14 2005, 10:25 PM
I have to addictions in life........Drinking/Partying.........and Modifying Cars......both are very expensive. :(  :blink:  ;)
[snapback]83779[/snapback]​

If you think that's expensive, wait until you get married and buy a home!!!

I'm lucky financially, I live way out in MAchesney Park (north of Rockford) and I have no kids. Still, I went from spending $400+ a month at the bars and the likewise on cars to a mortgage and woman to keep happy by making the house nicer every year!

On topic though, I had my first Red Bull a few weeks ago and kind of liked it but I have yet to mix Vodka in with it. However, I'm a Miller High Life man, if I hit mixed drinks it's usually Bacardi or Seagrams with Coke.

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Another twist on the vodka/red bull is tequila/red bull and rum/red bull. Same effect...except use Monster instead...twice the size as red bull for the same price and it tastes exactly the same. :) I've even tried a few combinations...like monster, vodka, rum, and tequila.....it was alright....but my fav is the tequila and moster. :) If you are really daring, someone can try a whiskey/monster and tell us what it tastes like???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info