3800 Y-ME RACE Against Breast Cancer

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Just posting this up for my family.. my mother (and my sister, my aunt and her two daughters) are all walking in the Y-ME RACE Against Breast Cancer on Mother's Day. Just a little background without going too much into detail. My Aunt Jackie was diagnosed with Stage 4 Metastatic Breast and Bone Cancer this January, she is only 34 years old. In honor of her; my mother, sister and my aunt and my two cousins are all walking in the race this Mothers Day. I would be also, but already made plans for IDD, so instead I am helping her to raise her intial $100 goal. I am very proud of my mother for taking this step as she had to go through her own fight with Thyroid Cancer last year and is still battling lingering complications from it to this day. She has trouble with a damaged left vocal cord and breathing, so I was shocked to hear she was going to participate... but she is strong and wants to do everything she can to support her sister!

I already donated since I cannot be there to show my support in person, every little bit helps and I know money is tight with everyone so in advance I say Thank You to anyone who donates to help her out! :) :)

here is the link... http://race.y-me.org/site/TR?px=1290291&pg...onal&fr_id=1030

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Thanks Lisa!!! ( LOL at putting "Denise's Friend" on the donation so she knows who it is) You guys are the best!!!! My mom is going to be happy to see that! And if more people want to donate you are still welcome to. She doesn't have to turn in any extra donations (over the intital $100) until June! THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!! :D :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info