3800 zooomer rocks...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I'll have to let Fish know after we've had more time with the cat, but she's a badass. My younger "playful" cat that annoys the older one would actually keep her distance from the kitten. She'd approach the kitten, and the kitten would hunch her back, stand all her hair on end, and let out the most evil sounding growls you've ever heard. The other cats won't mess with her. Yeah, the dog was nuts. We've tried to be dog owners twice, I guess we suck. Even with training classes and such we somehow pick ones with mental problems; maybe it's the crazy house I live in?

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Apr 19 2005, 04:07 PM
I'll have to let Fish know after we've had more time with the cat, but she's a badass. My younger "playful" cat that annoys the older one would actually keep her distance from the kitten. She'd approach the kitten, and the kitten would hunch her back, stand all her hair on end, and let out the most evil sounding growls you've ever heard.
[snapback]80250[/snapback]​

haha that is not sounding too promising for me, as I am bringing home my kittten from Fish this week, hopefully her and Isis get along! I don't need a cat fight while I am at work everyday! LOL

I

imported_Ron Vogel

They always hate each other when they are new, no big deal. I'd keep the new kitten in a crate when you're sleeping for the first week just to be safe. It'll help establish pecking order too. Cats can be crabby at first, a lot different than a dog. My other 2 cats hated each other for a week or two, and sometimes they still fight and hiss. We have caught them on several occassions baled up together sleeping, we think the fighting's all for show...

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Apr 19 2005, 04:28 PM
They always hate each other when they are new, no big deal. I'd keep the new kitten in a crate when you're sleeping for the first week just to be safe. It'll help establish pecking order too. Cats can be crabby at first, a lot different than a dog. My other 2 cats hated each other for a week or two, and sometimes they still fight and hiss. We have caught them on several occassions baled up together sleeping, we think the fighting's all for show...
[snapback]80254[/snapback]​
Thanks!! I knew I would have to keep them seperated while I was at work the first couple weeks but forgot about while I was asleep! Isis is a pretty good cat and just a little over 2 years old so she is still kitten like at times! I am sure they will get along eventually! LOL

okay back to zoomer's customer service... hehe :)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Thats awsome. Didnt think Id raise badasses. :lolsign: Then again you should have seen when all 6 of them got into it. :D

Yes, Zooomer is really good with CS. I was told the WP pulleys were on back order on Saturday and just got an email saying it will be here tomorrow. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info