3800 My track Day

Me and my maxima friend went to great lakes yesterday,
It was fookin awsome...saw a nice Pace Car maybe it was someone from the club, if not the chicago one, but sweet saw some nice old cars and a 02 or 01 corvette did a major NOS Burp, and engine blew and burst into flames, Will have Pics up as soon as my friend sends them to me when he gets back to U of I.

Just Givin My two Cents,
HUEY

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
That guy has to completely sick to his stomach .. its not even my car and kinda made me whoosey.

Here is my question , considering the guy was @ the track and was racing his car with nitrous etc. how will the insurance company handle this ? I mean is this something you disclose when you are putting ins. on the car ? anywho , still sucks to see a car this caliber in that condition .

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
well... this would probably be covered under comprehensive .. but depends on how you word it...

You could say you had an engine fire, have an adjuster come out, etc... (take nitrous crap off). but if they ask for a reason then you get to borderline insurance fraud I think... depending on how you phrase it I guess... if they ask where it happened and you say anywhere but GLD then I think it could be considered insruance fraud I suppose

Regardless though.. as long as insurance doesn't know an aftermarket part caused the engine fire... I'd think they'd cover it... then of course raise the persons rates

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info