3800 Boost Gauge

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Hell yeah!! That looks sweet up in my left vent. I wish I had pictures, but I cant. My boost is decent considering I have the ubend delete and the resonator removed along with 40 series flowmasters. I forgot the FWI. With out the 3.4 on I run betwenn 8.5-9 lbs of boost WOT. I thought I would have lost a little more boost than .5-1.0

Any one causing trouble tonight in the Schaumburg area. I have Dead Presidents this time!! :D

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
What year is your car. Yours will probably be a lot easier than mine, because I dont have a gauge pod. The hardest part was running the boost line under my carpet, running it through the rubber gromet piece through my passenger side floor and through the fire wall. I had to take an exacto knife and slice a tiny hole on through where the wires come out deep in my engine bay. It was cake after that. I got lucky and busted through the rubber lining with the vacuum tube on the second try. I took my front right wheel off to do this. Made the angle a lot easier.

I will help you if you want. That is if your not a 100 miles away. What kind of gauge is it and how much slack did they give you to work with on the boost line?

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I lost a damm fitting on the back of the boost gauge........... :angry:

So I need to contact the company or figure out where to get one?

Any of you guys know where I can get one of those brass fitting on the back of the boost gauge to clamp the hose to it?????? :angry:

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
I have a 98 GTP. I believe they gave me 5 foot of hose for the line. It's not an autometer, it's an off brand. I've got all the clamps and fittings. I'm in Elgin. I have a gauge pod with one open port. The other houses my new Interceptor scan gauge WHICH I ABSOLUETLY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know,
Rob

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by starrGTP@Apr 9 2005, 11:30 AM
message left on your cell.  I work nights 8:30pm to 6:30 am.  Got days off coming this Tue, Wed and Thurs.  I left my # on the voicemail.  Lemme know when you are available.
[snapback]78801[/snapback]​

I work Monday - Friday available after 6:30
Saturday 90% of the time i'm free all day
Sunday I'm free

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
What up man. I didnt check the posts this weekend. I went and raced down on 130th & Cottage Grove Saturday night and didnt get back until about 4:00 am. Crazy shit down there. I am free today (Monday) I dont have my phine until 6:00 because I left it at home. If you see this and reply that you want to get it done today. I promise I will help. I feel bad about Sunday

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• MIKES3
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list