3800 DHP 1.0 from ZZP

00gtp83

Regular
Jan 26, 2008
Since i have bough this Dhp my led boost gage in my car stopped working, on my way back into to town cruising on the highway my check engine light came on and it started running like shit felt like tranny was slipping i would hit the gas but car wouldnt go anywhere, when i got home we put it on the computer and it said that the throttle position sensor through the code but only messed up once so we deleted it. the next day i was driving through town when the car shut off i put in nuetral and started it , it ran for about 3 seconds and died again, then i started it again and stayed on the gas to keep it running (but it was runnng like shit) limped it back home put it back on the scanner and the code was for the mas air flow sensor we then deleted that code and i havent had a problem in a couple days but i wanted to know what the hell is going on. i mean i was in a bad situation driving in traffic and car shut off no power steering no brakes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info