3800 new member

M

moreboost4me

Hi everyone, I'm new to ILGPC. I've been a member of clubGP for about 7 months now. Since the drag strips will be opening up soon, I decided to sign up on here and try to make some race buddies. I've been around cars pretty much my whole life and over the past couple years I've been learning a ton about GP's. I was checking out the RT. 66 site and saw that test and tune starts Sat April 16th. I'd like to get my car to the track sometime soon and run it because I never have. Hopefully some of you would like to meet me there and have a good time.

M

moreboost4me

Originally posted by mybluegtp@Apr 1 2005, 01:06 PM
Welcome to the Club! :)  Hope you enjoy your stay and trust me you will learn alot more about are car here.  We will be haveing a race day soon keep an eye out for more info.
[snapback]77835[/snapback]​

I voted for May 14 & 15 for the race day. Is Byron near Rockford? I'd like to check out the home pages for the 3 possible tracks if anyone has them handy: Byron, GLD, and 41. I tried looking them up in google but couldnt find much info.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
M

moreboost4me

It does get really hectic there, but I know a lot of people from the area so it's always fun running into them. I hope to get there right when they open on one of the Tuesdays. I do want to check out some new tracks too though. I'm still looking into Byron, 41, and Great Lakes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info