3800 Need help finding song

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Mar 23 2005, 12:45 AM
Yea, I dont have much to go on.  I know the song is several years old.  Its sort of a sad and depressing song.  I beleive the song title has the word Dream in it. 

Starts off with music for a little, and then a girl singing.  Anyone?????Anyone?????
[snapback]76469[/snapback]​

:mellow:

That reminded me of the Married with Children episode where Al was trying to find a song, and all he had to go off of was....."hmm hmm him".

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Its a slow tempo song. I dont know the genre....but its just sad and depressing. For example.....when i was in high school, we had a "drunk driving lesson" given to us before Prom by the cops. We went outside, and they setup a car accident, and had some of the students acting drunk and disoriented, and the cops checked out the scene, and one of the students was dead...bla bla bla....and they were playing this song.

Its not the dreaaaaamm dream dream song. This is was made in the last 10 yrs.... I cant remember any lyrics, it sucks....i have been looking for this song forever.

That reminded me of the Married with Children episode where Al was trying to find a song, and all he had to go off of was....."hmm hmm him".

I know i know :lolsign:

But im tired of not having the song, so I needed to try something.

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Ok, here's a few you could try downloading:

Selena - Dreaming of you
Fleetwood Mac - Dreams(not sure if that's the title.."Thunder only happens when it's raining...." is the only part i can remember of it.)
Jewel - Dreams last so long (not sure if thats the title but it works, very sad song)

You wouldn't believe how many damn songs are out there with the word "dream" in the title!!

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
The Mama's and Papa's - California Dreamin'?
The Corrs - Dreams?
The Cranberries - Dreams?
Debbie Gibson - Only in My Dreams?
The Juliana Theory - Pictures, Stars, and Dreams?
The Coral/The Thrills - Dreaming Of You?
The Wonders - All My only Dreams?

These are all things Limewire's pulling up..half of them I've never even heard of. :)

Ok, there's this song I hear often at work (satellite radio) which I keep getting a vibe you may be talking about ever since you started this thread. I didn't know the artist or title, so I had to look it up based off some lyrics I remembered. Now this is a total long shot (christ, I'm not even sure if it plays on regular radio, or not), but what the hey. Try downloading "They" by Jem. It's just an eerie song with a quick music intro, and a female singer. I've actually been meaning to get it myself. I like the song & lyrics.

Lyrics

I know what you mean. I listened to about 11 hrs of XM 150 (comedy) when towing my brothers car up to ZZP and back. It makes the trip really easy. But I dont want to spend the money on it. It doesnt make my car go any faster  :lol:

:lolsign: 150 is a great station, very very funny. Starting this April "Opie and Anthony" will be available to everyone and they are hilarious also. I work at circuit city, so it wasn't too expensive 2 years ago when i bought it ;)

My XM radio gave me about 30 HP, just like those huge wings on the back of ricers :lolsign:

Dave

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I have that enya cd, except from ur description I would have never of even of suggested that..lol

I know the song is several years old.
Its sort of a sad and depressing song.
Starts off with music for a little, and then a girl singing
Its a slow tempo song
This is was made in the last 10 yrs
The band/group had a weird name

Well those are some of the descriptions I gave they are all correct, i think. And you couldnt get it??????????

I think this is your fault for not knowing, and not mine for supplying limited descriptions. :lolsign: :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info