3800 couple of things FS

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Autotap v1.1, reads GM only Software and cable...got a PT and don't need anymore; best offer

Afc v1.0, works well. At one point replaced MAF side connector. best offer

Extra set of lower control arms, needs rebuild. I built an extra set for my car, and they're going on this weekend. best offer

2 - 3.5" mild steel tubes for FWI, both have mild radius 90 degree bends. Both need some clean up, but I can weld together and clean up to fit for your own FWI if you wish. make offer

I will also have a M90 up FS soon. The rotors have 90K on them...so no teflon, but the housing will be ported, and the sount rebuilt. I can also turn down the snout to accept smaller pulley if you wish. On this one I'm looking for $200 at least.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I only have inlet work done on it right now, it's on my car at the moment. When it coes off it's going to have outlet work matching the MP90, or the s-ported version Mageson sells. That's what I'm currently doing to the one going on my car. It will have no pulley on it.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by 1quick98_gs@Mar 23 2005, 02:13 PM
what kind of performance is expected, I guess what I'm trying to say is will I feel a difference.

Brett
[snapback]76521[/snapback]​
Can't give hard numbers on it, because it's not done yet. I put a heads up there because I will be testing the new one when it goes on; so I can give a better answer then. Generally it's supposed to be worth about 20hp, but the real benefit is lower outlet temps which allow more boost, and increased timing. With the same pulley size, a well ported outlet will normally drop boost by 2psi. This won't be ready for about a month, I have to finish my lower control arms this weekend then my new fuel rails the following weekend, then the SC. Once I get pics and scan data I'll share it in another thread.

PS: AFC is SOLD

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list