3800 Just wanted to express my frustration

Krobar2

Regular
Jan 9, 2008
Lindenhurst
Just like the topic says, another stupid speeding ticket. If I would have been pulled over in IL, I wouldn't be so angry, but I was driving back to school (In wisconsin) and I was nailed by laser, yet again. My radar detector went off, but laser is so fast and accurate, I was only able to slow down 3 mph. I was on cruise at 85 and slowed down to 82 before he got me, lol. :angry:

Ah well, obviously I'm the one to blame, but I just can't seem to slow down!! Why do GP's have to be so fun <_< So, 17 over the speed limit is a $230.60 fine. . . . .*sigh* (would have been $75 in IL, as you all know) :(

Dave

Krobar2

Regular
Jan 9, 2008
Lindenhurst
man a 230.60 fine would be enough for me to learn..

I never go more than 10 over the speed limit when I'm outta state.

Troopers always love to get the out ot staters..............

Yea, I know what you are saying, I felt like asking "You could see my IL plate from the on-ramp?" And the first thing he said to me when he approached was "State trooper here, going 82, a little fast tonight, eh?" :(

Dave

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Originally posted by tonzcompg04@Mar 15 2005, 09:54 AM
Dam that sucks!

After my licence got suspended a few years ago for 2 speeding tickets within 1 year I relaxed a lil bit!  Its so hard to do less than 80 on a long trip!
[snapback]75601[/snapback]​

Teh key to long trip speeding: If you are all alone dont do it. If you have a wolf pack to run with, do what the group is doing, and dont tailgate.

I NEVER speed if im not part o the group. Safety in numbers my friends. Safety in numbers.

BC

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by sweetness+Mar 19 2005, 02:30 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tonzcompg04
@Mar 15 2005, 09:54 AM
Dam that sucks!

After my licence got suspended a few years ago for 2 speeding tickets within 1 year I relaxed a lil bit!  Its so hard to do less than 80 on a long trip!
[snapback]75601[/snapback]​

Teh key to long trip speeding: If you are all alone dont do it. If you have a wolf pack to run with, do what the group is doing, and dont tailgate.

I NEVER speed if im not part o the group. Safety in numbers my friends. Safety in numbers.

BC
[snapback]76150[/snapback]​
[/b]
bull crap...I got nailed doing 90 in a 65 in IN. wrote me for 85.

I was the last in a line of 3 of us.
I was asked if we were all together, said YUP.

guess who got the frikn ticket...ME!

900.00 later... :pissed:

Krobar2

Regular
Jan 9, 2008
Lindenhurst

BC

The only time I was in a group, we never got hit, so I'll have to experience that more :D The trip back to school today was slow, I never went over 76, but I felt like the trip took forever and it also felt like I was going 30!

bull crap...I got nailed doing 90 in a 65 in IN. wrote me for 85.

I was the last in a line of 3 of us.
I was asked if we were all together, said YUP.

guess who got the frikn ticket...ME!

900.00 later...

All I have to say is. . . . .ouch :blink:

Dave

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info